It’s time to think differently. It’s time to think beyond the door. Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Canada’s top startups!
Property Vista (PV) is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing Property Management start-ups in North America. We are the #1 Resident Portal Solution in Canada and striving to become the #1 Property Management Software platform globally. We are a unique company – not a bank, or an insurance company, or a “fancy-pants strategic agency”. We’re a software-as-a-service start up company on a mission to transform how our clients build tenant relationships to increase business value. Here at Property Vista, we tackle everything from payment solutions to a full 360-degrees Property Management focused CRM solution.
Our culture is our people! We are passionate, driven and high performing, helping us create a truly inspiring and collaborative work environment in which you will thrive. At Property Vista, we know it is our people who help us make a difference in the Property Management world. If it’s time for you to think differently and think beyond the door then we want to hear from you!
As a Graphic Designer Intern, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager & Chief Experience Office (CXO). You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining engaging designs to support our brand and promote our company. You will have the unique opportunity to significantly influence Property Vista’s global success.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in design projects from concept to completion
- Pitch creative ideas related to internal and external brand assets
- Design, build and maintain our social media platforms
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce drafts, prototypes and design solutions Support in executing and overseeing marketing campaigns
- Support in special design tasks
- Support with designing advertising creative
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch projects
- Enrolled in a Co-op program at a local university (Business, Marketing).
- Proven experience in graphic design together with a can-do attitude
- Familiar with G-Suite
- Solid knowledge of design techniques, such as Prototyping
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Truly care about making an impact on our business
- Sense of humor and a willingness to collaborate in support of team goals
- Enthusiastic and passionate
$0.00 - $0.00