It’s time to think differently. It’s time to think beyond the door.
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Canada’s top startups!
Property Vista (PV) is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing Property Management start-ups in North America. We are the #1 Resident Portal Solution in Canada and striving to become the #1 Property Management Software platform globally.
We are a unique company – not a bank, or an insurance company, or a “fancy-pants strategic agency”. We’re a software-as-a-service start up company on a mission to transform how our clients build tenant relationships to increase business value. Here at Property Vista, we tackle everything from payment solutions to a full 360-degrees Property Management focused CRM solution.
Our culture is our people! We are passionate, driven and high performing, helping us create a truly inspiring and collaborative work environment in which you will thrive. At Property Vista, we know it is our people who help us make a difference in the Property Management world.
If it’s time for you to think differently and think beyond the door then we want to hear from you!
PV is offering the following career opportunity:
As a Production Support Analyst, your prime responsibilities will be to provide end-user support and resolution. As an integral member of the Production Support Team, this role works closely with the Customer Success, Development, Infrastructure, and Product teams to support all aspects of our customer lifecycle and user journey. In this dynamic role, you will be challenged to think differently and think beyond the door.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate and analyze tickets created by users on Zendesk to find the best responses and solutions
- Create and submit internal tickets using the Jira issue tracking system
- Reproduce production issues in Property Vista’s internal environments in order to identify root cause and provide insights for the Development team.
- Assist in setting priorities on the Jira High Priority board (HIPR) through agile methodology
- Prepare change requests in Jira to the DBA team for any user issues that have to be fixed through database scripts
- Production alert monitoring and error handling
- Respond to the alerts finding workarounds or solutions by analyzing log files using PV Operations and Kibana data visualization dashboard
- Production Processes monitoring in PV Operations application and error handling
- Troubleshoot critical production issues escalated by internal customers and support, provide for solutions or workarounds
- Monitor and troubleshoot third party integration processes and interfaces related to data and payment transactions
- Work with the DBA and Development teams in finding the optimal solutions for the issues
- Participate in the new customer on-boarding
- Assist in client system configuration and onboarding
- First level troubleshooting by reviewing system logs
- Monitor, troubleshoot, configure and run system processes
- Special projects as needed
- Technical diploma/certificate in Computer Science or equivalent preferred but not required
- Previous experience in technical support (administrating & troubleshooting)
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries
- Experience in production support, quality assurance, or incident management
- Strong knowledge of issue resolution and escalation practices
- Demonstrated skill in timely, proactive, responsive follow-through on deliverables.
- Proficient in Jira, Zendesk
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- Strong time management and problem solving skills, ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and passionate
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.